Re: OT: Rant

I will go WAY out on the LIMB here and say, I have a
WordPerfect8.tar.bz2 that I will share with anyone
that wants it... If that's legal... I believe that I
downloaded it from the Peanut Linux web page.  I have
not installed it on Debian so I can not say that it
will work.. My delima is how do I get it to anyone
that wants it, its 16.9M.  I sit behind a Linksys
router to DSL and I have had problems DCC things to
people.  I do not use ICQ but there is ICQ
capabilities in the house.
  Let me know.
Don