Re: OT: Rant

dman wrote:

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 02:10:45PM +0100, Romuald DELAVERGNE wrote:
| Le 2002.01.16 00:51, dman a écrit :
| > What!?  This doesn't make sense to me at all.  Left, Center, and Right
| > Justified describes how the alignment of the line is.  How can a line
| > be aligned 3 ways simultaneously?  Perhaps you mean to have a 3-column
| > section where each column has separate alignment? | | It is possible with tabulations.

Can you show an ASCII-art version of what it would look like?
Also, are you referring to the 3-column style I mentioned, or the
multiple-line-justifications that was first requested?

-D

Like what Dave Sherohman said:

For those who don't grok this, look at the top of any man page:

man(1)                  Manual pager utils                 man(1)