Re: xserver

Hi,

On Wednesday 16 January 2002 02:35 pm, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> what xserver should I install for the 3dfx Voodoo3 PCI chipset? And how can
> I install that xserver?

What version of X are you using?  If it's 4.x.x than you don't ever install
servers at all, but if it is 3.3.x then you will need a modified SVGA server
(debian might have it... i used to convert the RPM's i found on the net w/
alien because slink had no 3d packages).  Then just edit your XF86Config[-4]
appropriately... email me w/ more details if you need help

Cameron Matheson