Re: Large file sizes (2+Gb)

also sprach John Griffiths <john@capmon.com> [2002.01.16.2230 +0100]:
> >cassandra: you are welcome to come back to the forum and ask your
> >questions in a reasonable form and manner. if we aren't offended by you,
> >we are more than happy to do our best at helping you!
>
> I'm guessing she hasn't called YOU a "complete aresehole" yet

no, i wouldn't have written it then. she actually hasn't gotten personal
with me yet.

oh well, she's not coming back anyway it seems. better that way i guess.

she'd be the kinda person though to spread bad words about debian now...
and i hate that.

"you grabbed my hand and we fell into it,
like a daydream - or a fever."
                                         -- godspeed you black emperor