Re: mkreiserfs produces 'not formatted' error

On Tuesday 15 January 2002 11:00 pm, Sander Smeenk wrote:

> Are you _sure_ you answer 'y' here?

<blush!>

Isn't that the strangest thing. I've made reiser filesystems many times and
never had any problems. I wonder why I didn't notice it. You are absolutely
right - I was typing 'yes' instead of 'y'. What a twit!

I think what has confused me is some other admin I've been doing, where one
of the questions requires a 'Yes' answer (Upper case Y, lower case e and s),
and anything else fails. Perhaps I should read what's on the screen ....

Dougie