Re: Procmail filtering on outgoing mail

also sprach Thorsten Haude <debian@thorstenhau.de> [2002.01.15.0037 +0100]:
> >Any suggestions here would be greatly appreciated.
> My mailer does this for me, you might consider to use another one.

i see. (thorsten, ignore my mail). he's probably using mutt, which has
beautiful send-hooks. yes, you can't beat mutt...

the way i'd suggest to do it would be wrapping /usr/sbin/sendmail. but
that can be circumvented, the original has to remain somewhere...

but i know it's possible with postfix, so exim better be able to do
it...

all of you that believe in telekinetics, raise my hand!