Procmail filtering on outgoing mail

I've been looking through mailing lists and FAQ, but can't find an answer to something I presume would be fairly simple, although I'm not really familiar with exim at all. What I want to do is get exim to pass _outgoing_ mail through certain procmail filters. Specifically, I want my From: address to be altered in certain cases, depending on who I'm corresponding with.

Any suggestions here would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= gehn@rifetech.com =-
"For every complex problem there is an answer