Re: debian-friendly DSL/cable ISP in NYC area?

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 04:22:28PM -0800, Paul 'Baloo' Johnson wrote:
| [1] I am starting to doubt if there's anybody but suits in the bay area,
| from the people that make it to Portland I meet, my trip to Redwood City
| and my experiance taking tech support calls, this seems unlikely that
| anything other than suits exists in the bay area and the Valley.  If
| there is life beyond the suit there, they carefully hide any sign of
| it...  8:o)

The suits are probably the only ones who would actually pay for
someone to tell them they don't know what they're doing :-).  The rest
of us come here and get your support for free ;-).

-D

--

The fear of the Lord leads to life:
Then one rests content, untouched by trouble.