Re: RAID repartitioning

hi george

when things like mkraid /dev/mdxx and mdadd  and raidstart fails...
mdctl works wonders ...

download...
	http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~neilb/source/mdctl/mdctl-0.5.tgz

build it up manually ...
	mdctl --assemble --force /dev/mdx /dev/sda1 /dev/sdb1 /dev/sdc1...

and be sure to have /dev/md10 and /dev/md11 defined in the new
/etc/raidtab

have fun raiding
alvin
http://www.1U-Raid5.net ... 1.6TeraBtye 1U Raid5 .. :-)