Installing from local mirror (apt-move)

Hi,

I have created a local mirror with apt-move, I have placed a
line like this in sources.list:

  deb file:/mirrors/debian/ local main contrib non-free non-us

As you can see, with my sparkling imagination I gave the local
mirror a release name of "local".

I ran apt-get update and all seems fine except that I cannot
seem to install any packages from the local mirror. Let's say
that I wanted to install getmail, I first see that this
package is available in the local mirror:

  $ apt-cache policy getmail
  getmail:
    Installed: (none)
    Candidate: 2.1.3-2
    Version Table:
       2.1.9-2 0
          500 file: local/main Packages
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
		  500 http://ftp.debian.nl unstable/main Packages
       2.1.3-2 0
          900 http://ftp.debian.nl testing/main Packages

and then:

  $ sudo apt-get install getmail/local
  Reading Package Lists... Done
  Building Dependency Tree... Done
  E: Release 'local' for 'getmail' was not found

But release 'local' is acknowledged as per above..(?)

I have tried to give 'local' a pin priority of '990' in the
preferences file but that in turn is not acknowledged - it
keeps being stuck at '500'.

If I really need to use the official release names such as
stable, testing and unstable how will I distinguish between my
local mirror and remote mirrors - so that I can use the local
mirror selectively to install packages from?

Any good advice appreciated.

Regards,

Morten

--
"Either we live by accident and die by accident, or we live by plan and
 die by plan."                                        (Thornton Wilder)