Re: RFC: Beginner's vim tutorial

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 07:25:22AM +0100, Romain Lerallut wrote:
| Thus spake dman on Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 03:49:54PM -0500:
| > Is this a complete rewrite of Romain's Vi Intro to be vim-specific?
| > Quite a while back I sent Romain a patch to his document to correct a
| > couple of typos and add some comments regarding vim's differences from
| > other vi-clones (and 'vi' itself, if you so choose).  I think I still
| > have that patch laying around if you want to look at it.
|
| Blast it ! I had completely forgotten your patch !
|
| D-Man, I'm so sorry ! I'll apply it within the hour....

:-).  No problem.  I had wondered why I didn't see it applied, but
didn't press the issue.

In fact, now that Jesse has a complimentary document, you can leave
the vim-specific notes out and just refer people to his doc for those.

-D

--

The fear of the Lord leads to life:
Then one rests content, untouched by trouble.