Re: debconf: Perl may be unconfigured (Can't locate Debian/DebConf/ConfigDb.pm

Chances are you just need to make sure perl (as installed from source) can
see the Debian perl packages.  try this:

locate ConfigDb.pm

if it shows a path, as it probably will, something like:
/usr/share/perl5/Debconf/ConfigDb.pm

you can link the Debconf directory to somewhere perl will look.

You can find out where perl will look with:

perl -V

  @INC:
    /usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1
    /usr/local/share/perl/5.6.1
    /usr/lib/perl5
    /usr/share/perl5
    /usr/lib/perl/5.6.1
    /usr/share/perl/5.6.1
    /usr/local/lib/site_perl/i386-linux
    /usr/local/lib/site_perl
    /usr/lib/perl5/5.6
    /usr/lib/perl5/5.005/i386-linux
    /usr/lib/perl5/5.005
    .

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA