debconf: Perl may be unconfigured (Can't locate Debian/DebConf/ConfigDb.pm

I seem to have broken dpkg (or something :) by reinstalling Perl 5.6.1 from source.

When trying to install a package I get: debconf: Perl may be unconfigured (Can't locate Debian/DebConf/ConfigDb.pm

I searched for the above on the Debian site, and also in CPAN, with no results.

Can somebody point me to the appropriate Perl packages so I can get dpkg going again?

Thanks,
</edg>
Ed Greenberg