Re: fancy MDA sought

Moin,

* martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> [02-01-07 12:02]:
>also sprach Thorsten Haude <debian@thorstenhau.de> [2002.01.07.1136 +0100]:
>> I may be wrong, but wouldn't this break some expectations? I know only
>> of MDAs that are called via ~/.forward, so there's no point in parsing
>> it.
>.forward is under user control, so it doesn't matter what happens
>therein, i think the delivery process started before .forward was
>consulted...
Whatever you think, Postfix starts my MDA because I tell it to in my
~/.forward. I've also seen this recommended for Sendmail & Procmail.
So if you use your ~/.forward differently, you may run into problems,
eg when one user reads the above recommendation.

Thorsten
--
An intellectual is someone who has found something more interesting than sex.
	- Edgar Wallace