Re: configuring php3/apache /apt-get

On Friday 04 January 2002 14:53, johan30 wrote:
> hi,
>
> I work on debian unstable and there is being installed apache and php3 with
> apt-get.  I wanted to ask if somebody know an explenation (webpage or
> something is ok for me) how to configure httpd.conf in function for php3 ?
>
> Thx a lot
grep php /etc/apache/*

httpd.conf:LoadModule php3_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp3.so
mime.types:application/x-httpd-php                              phtml pht php
mime.types:application/x-httpd-php3                     php3
mime.types:application/x-httpd-php3-source                      phps
mime.types:application/x-httpd-php3-preprocessed                php3p
srm.conf:AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .phtml
srm.conf:AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps

Hope that helps

Earl F Hampton