Re: Domain Controller

Yes, it's possible; there's documentation in the samba docs (package
samba) to help out. If you don't want BDC (backup domain
controller) functionality, you can use any current samba version
(unofficially, I think it's from about 2.0.6 or so). E-mail me off list if
you want more help.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA