Re: Virtual PC

Certainly Debian will run under VPC *if* RedHat can.

Are you running OS X?  Consider running a rootless X server on your Mac native,
and telling Linux apps to display their output, via the network, there.

VPC can network with the host environment, right?

If you need more help with this, I suggest Google, or emailing me personally.
If we get it figured out properly I'll write up a quick howto, as this sounds
like an interesting thought.

How is VPC's performance?  Have you ran Windows in it?

-Tech