playing quicktime movies (raw format)

Hola~

Is there a special package I need to have xanim play quicktime movies? I write
out a quicktime movie using either raw, jpeg, or yuv2 using
libquicktime4linux. If I display that movie on sgi, it displays fine. If I run
qtinfo or qtdump, it correctly groks the file. However, xanim:

    % xanim a.qt
    XAnim Rev 2.80.0 by Mark Podlipec Copyright (C) 1991-1999. All Rights Reserved
    QT: no data found in file
    Usage:
       XAnim [options] anim [ [options] anim ... ]
       -h  lists some common options, but may be out of date.
       See xanim.readme or the man page for detailed help.

I also tried mplayer, which has the same problem.

I'm running unstable and have xanim and xanim-modules installed.

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

DELMAR: I'm with you fellas.