Re: scientific graphing program with histograms

How about R?  It's a stats program but I imagine that is what you are
referring to. If you have numeric data it will graph it.  Has perhaps
the best graphing package around.  You can do anything you need to do
with it.  More flexability than any other package I have seen (steep
learning curve though).