Re: scientific graphing program with histograms

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, David Wright wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a scientific graphing program that can do histograms.
>
> * i don't know if guppi can, but there is no debian package

David,

	It can. It also is being packaged (but is not currently ready). I
compiled the darned thing myself and can give you pointers if you are so
inclined.

	I dont know if plotutils will work for you though - there is a
Debian package, but it doesnt have a man page (only info) and info is
broken on my system, so I cant give you any details.

Regards,
Jor-el