Re: Threading Mail

dman wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 04:21:53PM -0500, Brian Nelson wrote:
>
> | Not true!  I switched from mutt to gnus.  It's IMAP support was too weak
> | for me,
>
> IMAP in mutt is actually somewhat controversial.  The author doesn't
> really like it (mutt is _just_ a MUA), but there would be too much

  isn't it even more important for it to be a IMAP client? any other way
of working with email makes it a little bit more then MUA (or little bit
more then is neccessary).

  mail storage - separate tool (IMAP)
  mail filtering - separate tool (sieve, procmail)

  unix philosophy... as long as they all work together...

  IMO mutt is already trying too be too many things at once (granted,
they are all email related:-)

	erik