Re: Threading Mail

on Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:18:07PM +0100, marTin insinuated:
> > and I didn't like the single window nature of it (you can't compose
> > a message and read other mail at the same time).
>
> but you can happily spawn two hundred separate instances and point
> them wherever you like... it works just fine i find, it's lightweight,
> and it's fast...
>
> then again, i've never used anything else...

as a devoted pine user for years, and eudora for more before that, i
concur that mutt rocks.  and you *can* (as martin points out) compose
and read at the same time, all of which stay happily-synchonized with
'$' if need be.

</nori>

-------------------------http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori/jnl/daily.html