Re: change ethernet to ppp, routing

Yep, I did mean to write that I want to connect to the Internet with ppp, instead
of "I want to connect to the ethernet with ppp".  Basically I'm wanting to use the
machine at home instead of my office.  I'm sorry for the confusion.

SO, if I need to delete the default route to the internet via my ethernet card, how
do I do that?  Do I use
   'route del eth0'
or do I need to type something like:
   'route del netmask 255.255.255.0 eth0'
I've never used the command 'route' before, but it looks to me like it is the one
that will add or delete routes.  Thanks,

Ric