Re: What's a debian kid look like?

Afrikaans speaking male - 50 years old.  Living near Cape Town, South
Africa and working in Stellenbosch.

D.Th - degree (Theology).  Due to financial problems of the congregation
where I was a church minister, they could no longer employ me.  Now I am
working as ftp-adminstrator.

I am married and have 4 children.

Using LateX, postgresql, glade, python, ocaml etc.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shall call
      his name JESUS; for he shall save his people from
      their sins."            Matthew 1:21