Shell script for clients email broadcast..

Ok,this may sound a bit twisted but i dont know very well shell scripting and i have the following problem: i have around 700 accounts on my school server and i want to send email to everyone of them from time to time with news related to the school and stuff.. I thought i can make an account and put in its homedir .forward file all the addresses I need a script that if run,checks all /home accounts and put them like account@my.host.edu in the .forward of my email-broadcast-account.
Or is there another simple way?
Thx.

Petre L. Daniel,System Administrator
Canad Systems Pitesti Romania,