Re: What's a debian kid look like?

On Tue, 25 Dec 2001 14:21:27 -0800
Erik Steffl <steffl@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Phillip Deackes wrote:
> >
> > On 24 Dec 2001 17:44:44 -0500
> >
> > > Erik Steffl <steffl@bigfoot.com> writes:
> >
> > > No, but when a business chooses degenerate mail and forces everyone
> > > to use it, I'd be pretty suspicious of high-level idiocy within the
> > > business.
>
>   I did not write that, it was written in a response to my email.

Sorry, Erik. I thought I had sorted all the nested quotes and arrived at
the author of the quote - and this where we all correctly bottom-post.
Goodness knows how they do it where everyone top-posts!

I assumed a single > before 'xxxx wrote' would match up to a single >
before a response. Maybe somewhere along the line the attribution got
mangled. Then looking at your post I think I have got it wrong. No quote
before 'xxx wrote' matches single quote before comments.

I think I have eaten and drunk too much!!

Take care.

--
Phillip Deackes
Using Debian Linux