Re: What's a debian kid look like?

I'm a 29-year old `kid', living in Belgium. I have a degree in
engineering, but I'm now employed as an IT consultant. (Meaning: I
write programs for use by large corporations.)

I've been into computing since 1983, when my uncle bought me a ZX
Spectrum. Later, I switched to an Atari ST, and finally ended up
running Linux. I used Slackware for a while, but recently, I converted
all my systems to Debian.

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <ggeens@iname.com> - Work: <guy.geens@cgey.be>