In swapper task - not syncing

Hi Folks..

I've got a copy of 2.2r2 that i recieved from the Magshop..the folks that
make those pocketbooks..fine little books by the way  :-)

anyway..I've made my way thru the install and almost back to the login
screen. Before I quite get there tho a nasy little message pops up  "In
swapper task - not syncing".

What does this mean..fatal or not ? As this is not an officiol cd as far as I
know..I'd guess my next step would be to get my hands on an officiol cd and
start again. Failing that I'll hafta go back to (oh say it ain't so !!)
mandrake :-(

Thank you all for your time

Lee