Changing /dev/cdrom symlink.

I've got a strange problem with my /dev/cdrom symlink.

I'm running Woody on an smp scsi machine kernel 2.4.10.

I've got:
/dev/cdwrite --> /dev/sr0 --> /dev/scd0
/dev/cdrom --> /dev/sr1 --> /dev/scd1

Everything works fine.  What happens is after a reboot
the /dev/cdrom symlink is changed to point to /dev/sr0
which is the cdwriter.

It's a little irritating to have to fix this after a reboot
before I can use the cdrom.

Any one know what may be doing this?  I can't find anything.

Thanks.

--
B. L. Jilek <bljilek@yahoo.com> --> Put - crowbyte - in the subject
or mail to me will bounce if your not on my nobounce list.