Re: What's a debian kid look like?

also sprach Jeremy L. Gaddis <jlgaddis@blueriver.net> [2001.12.23.1138 +0100]:
> Who gives a fuck what everybody on the list is like?

i think more will worry about the choice of language, so please
restrain yourself!

> This crap is sooo far off-topic I almost can't even spot the
> messages in my Outlook Express Inbox.

there are a lot of problems you seem to have...
but hey, even outlook express can delete messages that match a certain
subject line. or you could get a real MUA which can handle mail the
way you want it, not the way the clowns in redmond force you to...

> Hell, this message I'm replying to sounds like some damn personals
> ad.  Let's drop this thread already and get back to answering the
> most basic questions these morons who can't read documentation ask.

here's the solution: unsubscribe. we don't want people like you on
this list!

stay the patient course.
of little worth is your ire.
the network is down.