Re: mutt saving maillists automatically

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 08:56:53AM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> Let procmail do it.  I use the following recipe for debian lists:
>
>  # Debian lists ...
>  :0
>  Mail/$MATCH/

Or, if you're running exim to handle your mail (which is the Debian
default), use that instead.  Just put the following in ~/.forward:

--- cut here ---
# Exim filter

# In case something goes wrong, allow the message to be delivered normally
if error_message then finish endif

# Put mail from the debian-* lists into their own folder instead of
# cluttering my main incoming mailbox with them
if $h_X-Mailing-List: contains "ebian-" then
  save $home/Mail/deb
endif
--- cut here ---

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss