Re: "C" Manual

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:11:33 -0500, Phil Beder wrote:

>Where can I find a good, complete manual for C and C++ programming
>languages for the gcc compiler.  Other resouces for learning C also
>accepted.  I played with C when I was a mainframe programmer and wanted to
>get back in touch with it again.

Phil, I won't pretend to have any idea what I'm talking about.  My
coding is strictly trivial.  A book I do find helpful is ~Gnu C++ For
Linux~ by Tom Swan, from Que.  It not only talks  about the language,
but also the specifics related to the Gnu compiler, make, etc..  The
gurus may or may not find help here.  When your ignorance is as
widespread as mine...

gt
Yes I fear I am living beyond my mental means--Nash