Re: DVD player

I don't understand why I can't get my K6-2 400MHz, and Rage
IIC greaphics card to give good playback.  In the DVD howto
I see that you need io ctrl in the Kernel.  Could it be
that I do't have this feature enabled?  Is it really that
critical.

I guess I want to know what is the likely weakest link in
my setup as I really know nothing about hardware.

Tom