Re: video memory (was DVD player)

How can I determine how much video RAM my card has, I tend to buy used
parts, which usually means I have to find that stuff out for myself.
If I remember right, I used to use a program called SuperProbe to find
it, but I can't seem to locate that.
For what it's worth, it's a Matrox G450 dual head card.

Thanks,
Brandon