Re: What's a debian kid look like?

37 years old, male, outside Chicago, 2 kids, professional web developer
(PHP mostly) and network monkey.  Run all sid machines and mostly for
desktop use ... sadly I find stable to be too stable, as in *old* most
of the time so I run FreeBSD on platforms that need to be stable --
perhaps not politically correct viewpoint for this list, but it's the
way I see the world;)

Politically I'm close to being a libertarian -- I look like a republican
on fiscal, foriegn policy and taxation matters, but I like my civil
liberties and oppose the usual social-agenda of the republicans.

I'm a mutt/procmail/fetchmail/exim mail guy, vim for editing, kde and
windowmaker depending on my whim and the horsepower of the machine.

--
Hank Marquardt <hank@yerpso.net>
http://web.yerpso.net