Re: How do you mirror?

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 11:46:26AM +0000, Keith O'Connell wrote:

> I have been using rsync, but that coppies the changes on the main disk
> onto the backup disk, but seems not to be able to remove from the backup
> anything that has been removed from the main disk, so after a period of
> time the backup disk overflows with old, unwanted stuff.

Read the rsync man page and use the --delete option. Then it will delete
the files that are not on the original.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shall call
      his name JESUS; for he shall save his people from
      their sins."            Matthew 1:21