Re: What's a debian kid look like?

30 male, Paramedic for the Philadelphia Fire Department.  Just got my
B.A. in History from Temple, looking for grad program in same in
Europe (hopefully).  Play guitar on and off in local, very small-time
punk bands.  Like my computer to not die, and behave the way I asked
it to, politely.  User, although struggling to learn some shell
scripting and a little pearl.  Having fun here.
Steve
--
Your society will be sought by people of taste and refinement.