Top and PS stoped working

A few weeks ago top and ps stoped working on one of our servers.  We get the
following errors when we try to run them:

Jekyll:/mount_points/md0/home/kopishke# top
top: error in loading shared libraries: top: undefined symbol: kb_main_free

Jekyll:/mount_points/md0/home/kopishke# ps
/lib/security/.config/bin/psr: error in loading shared libraries:
/lib/security/.config/bin/psr: undefined symbol: kb_main_total

I'm not sure what kb_main is, I greped through the kernel source (2.2.19)
and didn't find anything.

Any ideas?

Matthew Kopishke
mfk@BlueNoteTechnology.com