Exim.conf help

Hi,

I've been reading the exim docs and looking at the examples, but I'm
just not getting it. Here's the deal: I have two debian systems named
foo1 and foo2. foo1 is my primary, it sends all its email to my ISP
using exim's smarthost configuration, local mail to 'user' or to
'user@foo1' is handled just fine; it doesn't get sent over the internet.

I'm confident I can set up foo2 the same way, what I can't seem to do is
get them to send mail to each other. I understand that this is because
my only routing agent that isn't local sends everything to my ISP, but I
don't seem to be able to set up a second agent that tests for hostname
'foo2' (I've added this as a static entry in resolv.conf, I can ping
foo2 by name).

Anyone doing this that could send me a sample exim.conf file/section?
I've been pounding away at the exim website, but their documentation is
a little bit too atomic for me to comprehend. I *think* what I want is
a router agent that tests for the name 'foo2', send the message to foo2
if that succeeds, and turns the message over to the smarthost router
agent otherwise.

TIA, Paul
--
Paul Mackinney       |   Who profited from Sept 11?
paul@mackinney.net   |   http://www.copvcia.com/