Citrix client + Netscape/Libraries

Hi All

I am trying to get citrix installed but when I do I says i don't have netscape installed. So then I download netscape and try and get that installed but then get told that libstdc++-libc6.1-1 are not installed. I can only find older version of these libraries which don't seem to work.

1). Is there anyway I can get citrix to install using Mozilla as a browser,

2). Where can I find updated libstdc++-libc6.1-1?

Thanks
--
Theo Bierman
Customer Implementation Team