Re: Information about modules

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 12:17:53PM -0500, David Z Maze wrote:
> {25} modutils% /sbin/modinfo -d w83781d
> "W83781D driver"

Thanks. I did not know about modinfo. However, on most of the modules on
which I have tried it, I did not get useful information.  I will
experiment a little bit more.

Regards.

Johann.
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with
      God, and the Word was God. The same was in the
      beginning with God. All things were made by him; and
      without him was not any thing made that was made."
                                John 1:1-3