Re: woody and kernel 2.4.13

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 09:28:30AM +0100, Gustav Klimt wrote:
> This morning I've a strange message on my screen (I've installed Woody and
> Kernel 2.4.13 on a AMD Duron 800 with two Ultra ATA 100 Quantum fireball
> lct20 and 256 MB Ram) the message is:
>
> spurius 8259A interrupt: IRQ7

I sometimes get similar messages from my network card.  When I asked a
more knowledgable colleague about it, he just said a better quality
network card may solve the problem.

Sorry, I don't have an answer, but might it be coming from your network
card?

So far on my system it did not cause any problems.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with
      God, and the Word was God. The same was in the
      beginning with God. All things were made by him; and
      without him was not any thing made that was made."
                                John 1:1-3