Re: installazione

On Friday 14 December 2001 21:10, nino lambra wrote:

Hi Nino !

The official language of this list is english, you will receive very
few or no answers if you keep posting in italian. Alternatively, you
can post in italian to the list debian-italian@lists.debian.org

> desideravo provare  il sistema linux ho la versione easy linux - la
> debian 2.2 ma come si fa ad installarle basta  dare il setup ?

It is not quite clear to me if your distribution is EasyLinux
(www.easylinux.com, but the server seems to be down now) or Debian. If
you have an EasyLinux distribution, you should ask for help in an
specific EasyLinux mailing list. Please clarify this point.

> ho un disco rigido partizionato appositamente , in c e in d c ospita
> win 98 volevo mettere linux sull'altra partizione ma come si fà? le
> istruzioni  sembrano dicano di copiare il file img su  floppy e
> partire con quello ma a me non parte nulla mi dice disco non di
> sistema .mi potete aiutare ?

How did you copied the file img to the diskette ??  What is the
complete name of the file you copied ??

Please report back with more details.

Good luck !!

Daniel