Re: Latest GnuCash .debs

Charles Baker <rascharles@yahoo.com> writes:
> gnucash 1.6.4 quite happily w/ sid. Plus, I've seen
> here on the list that running unstable or stable is
> the better way to go rather than testing. Someone

  Many months ago, that was definitely the case. Many packages leaked
  into testing with broken dependencies. However, the scripts seemed to
  have improved dramatically and have kept this from happening. I've
  been upgrading testing with reckless abandon for months with no
  worries whatsoever.

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!