> of what version of Debian they are for.
>
> Any chance these will work on woody?
>
> --
> Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com
>             843-745-3154
> Charleston SC.
> --
<<SNIP>>

If you're not sold on woody, try sid. I'm using
gnucash 1.6.4 quite happily w/ sid. Plus, I've seen
here on the list that running unstable or stable is
the better way to go rather than testing. Someone
correct me if I'm wrong, but fixes/improvements
developed in unstable take two weeks to get into
testing. Anything that is broken in unstable usually
gets fixed very rapidly.

=====
rascharles@yahoo.com
Hacking is a "Good Thing!"