lirc + irman

Hi,

I have bought an infrared receiver from evation.com (irman).
It works fine with xmms. But now I want to use lirc interface to
communicate with other applications that don't support remote control.
I know that lirc need libirman to work with my hardware so I get libirman,
compile it, test and install the library.
I installed lirc package and chose irman/UIR driver but when lircd starts I
have the message:
Driver `irman' not supported.
Supported drivers:
        default
        creative
        logitech
        pinsys
        pixelview
        silitek
        slinke

I also installed lirc-modules-source package and load lirc_serial driver.
But I have the same problem. So what I missed ?
Is there anyone who succeed to use an irman with lirc and what it is his
configuration ?

Thanks, Romuald.