Linux 2.4.14 and Integrated IPtables?

I just recently upgraded my kernel to Linux 2.4.14 with the IPTables
compilied into the kernel.  Supposedly it comes integrated into the kernel.
I looked everywhere for the iptables binary and couldn't find it.  I did a
'find / -name iptables' and even an 'updatedb' then 'locate iptables'.  No
binary found.  I resorted to downloading the source code and  make it on my
system.

Am I missing something or did they forget to add the binary?

~ Clueless