libapache-mod-mp3 doesn't stream ogg files

  Hello,

I've spent 6 or so hours trying to play my mixed mp3/ogg home music
collection on my office computer. They both run Debian/unstable, so I
set up libapache-mod-mp3 and used documentation from
http://media.tangent.org/faq.html to set it up. After some banging on
the wall I now have xmms play my mp3 files, but when it encounters an
ogg file it buffers first 32kb and skips to the next one. Here is my
mod_mp3 config from httpd.conf. I'm pretty lost at this point as no
Google searching helped me as well. Here is the URL I use to play mp3
files (note All.m3u has both mp3 and ogg files listed)
In xmms: Add URL - "http://mp3.myhost.org:8000";

LoadModule mp3_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_mp3.so

#Mod_Mp3 configuration
Listen 8000
<IfModule mod_mp3.c>
<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000>
ServerName mp3.myhost.org
ServerAdmin webmaster@myhost.org
DocumentRoot /mnt/archive/Music

MP3Engine On
MP3MimeType audio/x-ogg

<IfDefine !is_a_browser>
Timeout 0
</IfDefine>

<IfDefine is_a_browser>
MP3DefaultOperation select
</IfDefine>

MP3CastName "Alex' Music"
MP3Genre "My music"
#MP3 /mnt/archive/Music
MP3Playlist /mnt/archive/Music/All.m3u
MP3Random On
MP3LimitPlayConnections 2
ErrorLog /var/log/apache/music_error_log
#Increase this if your connections are timing out
Timeout 1200
</VirtualHost>
</IfModule>