Re: apt-get source problem

Thus spake Nathan E Norman (nnorman@micromuse.com):

> > I think that the -t flag works for getting source as well.  Have a
> > look at the man page.
>
> It didn't.  I tried that and thought I mentioned it in my email ...
> that bit seems to have been omitted.  My bad.

Ah, yeah, didn't see that mentioned.

> Did you actually try this, or just post based on your interpretation
> of the man page?  If you actually read my post you'd have noticed that
> I did read the man page.  IMO, the behavior of the -t flag combined
> with source matches the behavior described in the section describing
> the source directive.

No, I didn't try it, sorry.  I based the suggestion on my use of -t for
binary installs, so I thought it might work on source.  I didn't notice
that you had read the man page, so it just came off the top of my head.

Good luck.

--
Justin R. Miller <incanus@codesorcery.net>
View my website at http://codesorcery.net