laptop+Linksys NIC+2.2r4

I have installed Debian but am having a problem getting my nic to function.
My Adaptec card is configured properly but PCMCIA nic is not even being
seen, I know it works with Redhat and is on the supported list. Could
someone point me in the right direction, I am still a newbie and I have
checked the archives. Thanks for your time.

ICQ# 55846749

AOL  reefman 35

MSN  dale_kosan

Registered Linux user #191829

A Cherokee Prayer:

Oh Great Spirit,

Help me always to speak the truth quietly,

to listen with an open mind when others speak

and to remember the peace that may be found in

silence.